Thank you for your interest in guest posting on Improve-Yourself site. I would love to post your stuff about personal development, personal growth, and improvement.
Why Guest Post Improve-yourself?
In one word: Exposure. In two words: Lot of Exposure. In 3… well you got the main idea, didn’t you?
Before contacting me I would appreciate you reading these guidelines:
- Only submit original unique stuff. This means your post has not been previously published anywhere, including your own blog.
- Your post must add value to my site. I only publish quality posts. I will not publish a thin post that only gets written to get a link.
- Length doesn’t matter. There isn’t any word count threshold to pass, write a good post with user benefit in mind and not length.
- Include a bio. Please include a short bio with up to 2 links that will appear at the bottom of the post. These links are “do follow” link (I reserve the right to change this later)
- The place to put links to your site is in the bio. If you have a product or service you are looking to promote please link to these in your bio rather than within the post. Links to relevant articles within your post are ok but not product or sales.
- Electronic publishing rights. By submitting your article to me you agree Improve-Yourself site will hold the digital publishing rights to the post if it is published. This includes the right to publish your story in an EBook for sale via this website or online stores such as Amazon. If your story is selected for inclusion in an EBook I will include your name and a link to your website.
- The featured image. Ensure the featured image is under Creative Commons-licensed and can be used commercially. If you will not submit an image I will add one myself.
Please send your post to [email protected]