Most of us are wasting our lives for no apparent reason. We were given the present of life and we misusing it badly, so I thought I will give you a guide to throwing your life away in a professional way…
10 ten easy steps to throw your life away:
- Wake up as late as you can. Don’t forget to also take a nap after lunch, this way you will have as little productive hours as possible.
- Watch TV as much as you can. After all watching unreal shows of unreal people will put you ahead in the game.
- Eat a lot of unhealthy food. It would make you tired and energyless and would help you with step number 1.
- Surround yourself with toxic people that will put you down and critic everything you do.
- Try to put your curiosity to the minimum, after all, If God wanted you to improve yourself he would give you brain.
- Try to get as little education as you can. No need to know stuff in order to waste your life.
- Keep your horizons low and try to stay away from interesting people.
- Don’t tell anyone you love them, repression of your emotions and feelings will help you stay lonely.
- Don’t ever read books listen to music, who want all of this inspiration while wasting his life?!
- Spend as much time as you can reading lists like the one you are reading just now…
Hope you enjoyed the guide but in case you changed your life and you DO want to take the maximum of what life has to offer you read some of this articles: https://www.improve-yourself.info/articles/